Terms & Conditions
Throughout our cooperation we may collect information directly from you. Such information may be personal data such as your name, DOB, email, address, bank details, financial situation, trading activity, transaction history account balance information.
Your security and data protection is our ultimate goal. We do not distribute, sell or transfer any data of its clients to any unauthorized, non-affiliated to it, third parties. We may disclose data to third parties, always on a “need to know” basis, for the provision of specific services to easy forex and its customers.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of the customer’s records and information.
- Protect against any threats or hazards to the security or integrity of the customer’s records and information.
- Protect against unauthorized access to or use of customer’s records or information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience to the customer.
3Deposits and Withdrawals
- So as to proceed with the execution of a withdrawal order, you need to provide us with documentation verifying your identity so that we can authenticate your identity, as required by law, credit card companies' regulations and our internal policies.
- Withdrawals to bank accounts may take a longer time period to be credited to your account. When choosing an account base currency, other than the currency used in your debit or credit card, you may incur fees which are due to currency conversion or other charges.
- When depositing funds via bank transfer, you must use your personal bank account in a bank established within the country of your permanent residence. This is an absolute requirement imposed by Anti-Money Laundering legislation. An authentic SWIFT, or transfer confirmation, indicating the origin of the funds, must be sent from your bank to us. If such SWIFT or transfer confirmation is not sent, the deposit may not reach your account and it will be returned to your bank account.
- Regular Trading Hours: Regular trading hours may change depending on a number of factors, such as acts of force majeure and extraordinary market conditions affecting the liquidity providers' alignment with the market.
- Special / Public Holiday Trading Hours: Special trading hours set out the period where financial product trading may be affected in a specific market due to Public Holidays.
5No Offer or Advice
- The information in this website is of a general nature only and may contain advice that is not based on your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Accordingly you should consider how appropriate the advice (if any) is to those objectives, financial situation and needs, before acting on the advice.
- All the information provided, in particular the opinions, mathematical results and technical analyses published on the website, transmitted to you or obtained via the selection and decision-making tools proposed by us, is provided for information purposes only and should in no event be construed as an offer, a piece of advice or a recommendation to buy or sell a particular security or to engage in any transaction whatsoever; nor should the information provided be construed as advice of any other type, for example of a fiscal or legal nature.
- All of the investment decisions you take shall be based exclusively on your own assessment of your financial situation and your investment goals, as well as on your own personal interpretation of the information available, in particular the opinions, mathematical results and technical analyses published on the website, transmitted to you or obtained via the selection and decision-making tools proposed by us. You are solely responsible for such decisions.
6Financial Advice Provided
No aspect of the site is intended to provide, or should be construed as providing, any investment, tax or other financial related advice of any kind. You should not consider any content on the site to be a substitute for professional financial advice. If you choose to engage in transactions based on content on the website, then such decision and transactions and any consequences flowing therefrom are your sole responsibility.
7Accuracy and Integrity of Information
Although we attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the site. It is possible that the site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorised additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the site may be changed or updated without notice.