One week market outlook: April 25 - April 29
One week market outlook: April 25 - April 29
List of financial events on April 25, 2022:
1. The 2022 spring annual meeting of IMF and World Bank will be held until April 24.
List of financial events on April 26, 2022:
12022 FOMC voting Committee and St. Louis Fed chairman Brad delivered a speech on the U.S. economy and monetary policy.
2. The RBA announced the minutes of the monetary policy meeting.
3. The Bank of Indonesia announced the interest rate resolution.
4. Freden, vice governor of the Swedish central bank, delivered a speech on the supervision of cryptocurrency.
5. The world bank / IMF issued the world economic outlook report. [simultaneous interpreting]
6. US President Biden held a teleconference on the Russian Ukrainian issue.
7. The world bank / IMF issued the global financial stability report.
8. The finance ministers of IMF, world bank, G7 group, G20 group and other countries attended a high-level panel meeting to discuss the food security crisis.
List of financial events on April 27, 2022:
In 12023, Evans, chairman of FOMC voting Committee and Chicago Federal Reserve, delivered a speech at the New York economic club.
2. Jordan, President of the Swiss central bank, delivered a speech at a conference hosted by the Peterson Institute for international economics.
3. US President Biden delivered a speech on infrastructure.
42023 FOMC voting Committee and Minneapolis Fed chairman Kashkari delivered a speech on "epidemic economics".
5. European Central Bank Management Committee Rehn delivered a speech.
6. German central bank governor Nagel delivered a speech.
7. IMF President georgiyeva held the opening press conference of the IMF / World Bank spring meeting.
In 92023, Evans, chairman of FOMC voting Committee and Chicago Federal Reserve, delivered a speech on U.S. economic and monetary policy. [simultaneous interpreting]
In 102024, Daley, chairman of FOMC voting Committee and San Francisco Federal Reserve, delivered a speech on the economic outlook.
In November, the European Central Bank released a quarterly survey of eurozone economic expectations.
12. European Central Bank President Lagarde and executive committee member Panetta attended the G7 and G20 finance ministers' and central bank governors' meetings.
List of financial events on April 28, 2022:
1. Bostick, chairman of Atlanta fed, delivered a speech.
2. The Federal Reserve released the beige book on economic conditions.
3. NYMEX New York crude oil futures in May was affected by changing positions and changing months. The final trading on the floor was completed at 2:30 on April 21 and the final trading on the electronic disk was completed at 5:00 in the morning. Please pay attention to the announcement of changing months when the trading venue expires to control the risk. In addition, the expiration time of some trading platforms USOC contracts is usually one day earlier than the official NYMEX. Please pay more attention.
4. European Commission Vice President vestag delivered a speech on artificial intelligence at an event.
5. The Norwegian Wealth Fund released its first quarter report.
6. Mann, monetary policy member of the Bank of England, delivered a speech.
7. US President Biden delivered a speech on the latest situation of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
8. Fed chairman Powell delivered a welcome speech at the special briefing of the Volcker alliance and the Penn Metropolitan Institute.
9. US Treasury Secretary Yellen held a press conference.
10. Nabiulina, governor of the Russian central bank, delivered a speech in the Russian State Duma (lower house).
On November 11, New Zealand Prime Minister Adrian began a four-day visit to Tokyo until the 24th.
On December 12, British Prime Minister Johnson began a two-day visit to India until the 22nd.
List of financial events on April 29, 2022:
1. Bank of England governor Bailey delivered a speech at the Peterson Institute for International Economics in Washington.
In 2002, FOMC voting Committee and St. Louis Fed chairman Brad gave an online speech on U.S. economic and monetary policy.
3. US Federal Reserve Chairman Powell and European Central Bank President Lagarde participated in the panel discussion on the global economy organized by the IMF. [simultaneous interpreting]
4. IMF President Georgieva presided over the summary press conference of the international monetary and financial committee at the IMF / World Bank spring meeting.
5. Bank of Canada governor mcclem held a press conference after the meeting in Washington.
6. European Central Bank President Lagarde delivered a speech at the "Macroeconomic week" organized by Peterson Institute for international economics.
7. The IMF / World Bank held a spring meeting, and Bank of England governor Bailey participated in the discussion on inflation at the meeting.
8. US Treasury Secretary Yellen met with French President macron.